Game Questions

The future

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

The future

Postby mowdealer » Thu Sep 15

i have some idea how to make this game more competitive if some one agre with me give response here .

1. Transport TM servers to Rusian Mow page she is europian page and wait for new expansion Firearms 2 .

2. If not disband all guild and give conpensation with large pack in amount of guild to leader .

3. Bring new pet like Ranged medusa and Athena and delete all usles items and gears .

4. Bring new trops Levle 7 Levle 8 and levle 9 if posible .

5. Give oportunity to new player or existing player to transform Main eroe Blue to purple and after to gold

6. Give oportunity to TM servers to transform again main eroe to ranged and orange and other coloros like is in Usa servers of game .

7. Make a building to produce gems like purple gem stone ruby ect for transfomr gears to next levle i mean comand gears .

If some one else have other thinks let write here in response.
a ps : alway europe had aids from usa so give again a help for europe . Make maintenace of game in TM servers is almost two eweak with not maintenance .
mowdealer
Veteran of War
Veteran of War

Re: The future

Postby Taranroman » Fri Sep 16

agreed, nothing better than playing same version with players from US.
Taran-VERY PLEASED TM_EN SERVER PLAYER
Taranroman
General of War
General of War

Gamertag: Taran
Guild: None
Server: Vengence

chibi

Postby pikachu88 » Tue Nov 27

Thank for your writting! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!
happy wheels
pikachu88
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Return to “Game Questions”