Game Questions

Player bashing rules?

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

Player bashing rules?

Postby dav728 » Tue May 31

Are there any rules about bashing at all? Like in my situation I"ve got a player from the Chinese civ that's been bashing my city repeatedly with no letup. When asked about why they're doing so when there's plenty of cities to loot they chose mine and keep hammering on me.

Their response was "it's easy , because you are an active player.Look at my guild, it's one of most powerful guild on this gamei came to you because i want you resign for this server, that will be the end of this game."

Is there any kind of admin that this kind of activity can be reported to so as to prevent it? If there's no rules against it players may get fed up and leave the game.
dav728
Noob of War
Noob of War

Gamertag: Dav728
Guild: None
Server: Reverence

Re: Player bashing rules?

Postby mforbs » Tue May 31

dav728 wrote:Are there any rules about bashing at all? Like in my situation I"ve got a player from the Chinese civ that's been bashing my city repeatedly with no letup. When asked about why they're doing so when there's plenty of cities to loot they chose mine and keep hammering on me.

Their response was "it's easy , because you are an active player.Look at my guild, it's one of most powerful guild on this gamei came to you because i want you resign for this server, that will be the end of this game."

Is there any kind of admin that this kind of activity can be reported to so as to prevent it? If there's no rules against it players may get fed up and leave the game.

Garrison your heros ( EMPTY NO TROOPS ) from lowest to highest when you log off for the night. They will have to kill off all your heroes to plunder you. If the person is attacking while you are online do the same thing. Garrison then select manual when the fight starts and stand between the two towers. If they have a high level HP hero then just run around the towers until they kill him off. If they have troops let the towers take them out. Do not garrison troops. good luck.
First Server: WRATH
mforbs
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: MrBattle
Guild: SandStorm
Server: Losers

Postby dragon987251 » Tue May 31

yep pretty much what he said along with the ansewer to your ?. no there are not any rules against farming(repedatly hitting someone) you can also exodus you city out of range or get some stronger friends to threaten them to stop ;D
this is my amazing sig...um thats all i got
dragon987251
General of War
General of War

Gamertag: dragon16
Guild: seraphim
Server: Losers

Postby kdsprox » Tue May 31

yeah I have known many who do this just to just for the heck of it, or they hate them (hate more common about 90% more) it is a part of the game and you have to deal with it somehow.
"It's murder, more or less. Killing people. The fine art of diplomatic assassination. Or blinding, or deafening. Or a weakening of the limbs, or a paralysis... but it doesn't matter. It's all been my trade. And it will be yours, if you agree..."
kdsprox
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: kdsproxima
Server: Honour&Frenzy

Postby Lary » Wed Jun 01

Same-Civ plundering (of actives) is frowned upon by about 90-95% of the people. Obviously, this is a Civ vs Civ game, not Individual vs Individual or Guild vs Guild. Just garrison your heroes like mforbs/MrBattle said and say something about it on Civ chat, someone should help you if your Civ has good people :)
Gary the Great
Writer of the poem "Strokke"
Believer of China > all
Proud Member of TeamZer0
Lary
MoW Knight

Gamertag: Gary
Guild: TeamZer0
Server: Chaos

Postby jessiemarsh » Fri Nov 08

make sure the hero is at home an is doing nothing, sometimes when upgrading skills you must be at home to do it.
play short life online free
jessiemarsh
Noob of War
Noob of War

Return to “Game Questions”