Game Questions

new europe time server

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

new europe time server

Postby Piotrlotr » Mon Jan 04

Hello. Are u ever going to create a new Europe time zone server??? Will u at least do that in this year??
Piotrlotr
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Re: new europe time server

Postby RaBBina » Mon Jan 04

Their next project involving Tm is finally merging you guys, Should take place soon.

Kindest regards
RaBBina
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Piotrlotr » Sat Jan 09

Well, thx for ur reply, i see there is still a hope. But... why doesnt any Moderator answer my simply question ?? They rly act like they dont give a shiit about Europe players
Piotrlotr
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby RaBBina » Sat Jan 09

Its a lot easier to get an answer through emailing them support@snailgamesusa.com , generally because their moderating more than just this game., and in their short time period of work they don't have time to go to every forums game, and do you best to be nice :P , more likely to get a positive response, other than the typical businesses like response you get on forums. Do not email them on weekends or holidays and aspect a quick answer because no ones home

Kindest regards
RaBBina
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby marciashka » Sun Jan 10

The answer about the EU servers from customer support? Are you joking? I ask them regularly for transfers from Webzen and they write crap.
marciashka
Advisor of War
Advisor of War

Postby RaBBina » Mon Jan 11

Depends totally on who you get on the other line . so depends on what time you asked some don't know how :P , so they use an excuse, I have had one of my account transfered from their recently in fact.
RaBBina
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby RaBBina » Mon Jan 18

It seems the development team is more than likely changing their mind on your merge. For any of you still spending money if in the next two days you dont get your merge. I would stop spending in til their is an announcement. To decrease any amount of the losses you may suffer in the future. In the past month i have had discussions on the topic weekly with the development team. This however will be my last post as expansion is unlikely (Still small chance), and i would do my best to speak to your Tm friends on this matter cause they may delete this post. Good Luck Guys

But this is just advice you can do what ever the fuuuuccck you wanna do :P
RaBBina
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby LogicPro » Tue Jan 19

Dear player,

Very nice to hear your voice. Just let you know that our techs are testing the TM server for the future merge. Any bug will be locked and dealed with after China new year holiday. Any more news should you keep noticing on our official board. For any further issue please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards
NAGM102
LogicPro
Snail Games USA
Snail Games USA

Postby agariogames » Thu Apr 19

This post is very good for us. It has got a lot of benefit from us.I hope that you will be writing this post again
agariogames
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby rosabella » Thu May 17

Great article. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for hotmail sign in
rosabella
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Return to “Game Questions”