Game Questions

Version TM VS MOW

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

Version TM VS MOW

Postby mowdealer » Fri Jan 20

How is possible TM have same version with MOw servers and dont have same thinks there in game ??? No daily login gifts , No auto supresion, not new pet ( Ranged , Athena , ect . ) Need do something good for this servers of TM our Gm or Adm , there are a lot of people from europe who like to play this game and play that .If they want they can pay for have hight eroe levle .Hm is necesary and moral help Tm servers becosue you promise to do that . First start with new merg And make TM_Eu )) second disband all guild and give value with oamount of large packs bag with levle of guild of course . I think those are two thinks to do for beginig and oh i forgot gave us a lot of events we dont had nothing there .PS hm if you want this server to work like mow server make them to stat war in usa in 10.00 AM here is 19.00PM .
mowdealer
Veteran of War
Veteran of War

Re: Version TM VS MOW

Postby Admin003 » Mon Jan 23

Dear player,

Thanks for your post!

We will hand your opinion to our development team carefully.
They will try their best to improve the game for players!

Thanks for your support~~
Admin003
Minister of War
Minister of War

Postby abdullah » Wed Jan 25

Hi I need Help And I dont know how to post ,I need help in my account ,I lost my charc.. Please help me
abdullah
Noob of War
Noob of War

Postby Admin003 » Wed Jan 25

Dear player,

Thanks for your post.

Please offer your problem in detail to our email box:customerservice@playsnail.com,we will help you carefully.

Thanks for your support~~~
Admin003
Minister of War
Minister of War

Return to “Game Questions”