Game Questions

old version MoW

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

old version MoW

Postby Taranroman » Wed Aug 09

hi are you going to give us a little merge or update?
Or you want keep EU servers as an old version of MoW?
Many people from US servers dont like current version (with ranged heroes medusas etc.)
If you want keep EU servers as an old version then retreat 120 pow/const/comm/intel gears and lvl 100 command gears and give us instead lvl 100 pow/const/comm/intel gears and lvl 70 command gears. Also retreat lvl 6 troops and let lvl 5 be best troops.
Please give us older version of MoW. It is better to see you do something than taking no action on EU servers.
And make merge among all EU servers(FR, EN, POL AND GER) and why not merge us with russian servers.
General of War
General of War
Gamertag: Taran
Guild: None
Server: Vengence

Re: old version MoW

Postby jairo3 » Fri Dec 22

Nice suggestion
Spanish dictionary & definition, bullet force unblocked
Noob of War
Noob of War

Postby kaizem » Sat Feb 24

This game is great and I tried it. I will continue to monitor your site for more fun stuff. Thank you!
bodak yellow lyrics
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Alucard » Sat Feb 24

I'd agree in saying that an oldschool server would be great for everyone. It would give a reason for people to play and perhaps bring back some of the older playerbase that have left as a result of the new updates. Ranged heroes and level 120 gears can by all means remain in the game on selected servers if it's a must. However, I fully believe that having segregated servers with the older patch of mow would breathe new life into this game. I know that a lot of people have wanted it this way for years, myself included.
Oh shame for you, you activated my Alu-Card
General of War
General of War
Gamertag: Alucard
Guild: Frenchies
Server: Warhorse

Return to “Game Questions”