Game Questions

Modern IT

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

Modern IT

Postby Playre » Wed Oct 28

What do you think about modern IT technologies? How impressive are they in your opinion?
And what developments would be worth paying attention to in the first place?
Playre
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Re: Modern IT

Postby Dideor » Wed Oct 28

I can say right away that there are enough truly impressive technologies now, and there are some that we could not even think of 20 years ago, and this is amazing. Personally, I have been working in the field of 3D modeling for a long time and from my own experience I can say that this area is developing very quickly and it is interesting to follow it. New software appears, such as bodyfit, which allows you to build anthropometric points and make accurate measurements.
Dideor
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Playre » Wed Oct 28

Dideor wrote:I can say right away that there are enough truly impressive technologies now, and there are some that we could not even think of 20 years ago, and this is amazing. Personally, I have been working in the field of 3D modeling for a long time and from my own experience I can say that this area is developing very quickly and it is interesting to follow it. New software appears, such as bodyfit, which allows you to build anthropometric points and make accurate measurements.

Indeed, such technologies are surprising and very interesting to follow.
In any case, I am grateful for your advice.
I will study the information on the website for what you recommend.
Playre
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Camilla » Wed Nov 11

Good morning, guys. Right now I wanted to add a few words about this company on this resource https://qawerk.com/process/cloud-testing/ here because they can be super useful in case you need to test your cloud service. Just have a glance at their website to get more information about everything right there.
Camilla
Veteran of War
Veteran of War

Postby catrina007 » Wed Nov 11

River Slots Sweepstakes F16, F18 or F22 are useful. From there, read your camera’s internal exposure meter and adjust your shutter speed so as to urge the acceptable exposure. These settings are a really safe bet for Antelope Canyon.
The Zion Narrows presents situations where controlling your shutter speed is that the 1st priority. thanks to the gorgeous flowing water in reference to this magnificent canyon, controlling what the flowing water seems like plays a serious role within the artistic outcome of your image. Good shutter speeds range from 1/2 second to 1/10 second. this needs some experimentation with different speeds of water flow, and therefore the effect you’re hoping to realize . After setting the shutter speed, i might adjust my aperture, then the ISO. this will be a difficult balance. Having an experienced mentor during this situation is useful .
Slot canyons are amazingly beautiful, awe inspiring and may be a candy land for any level of photographer. confine mind, during rainy periods, slot canyons are very dangerous thanks to flash flooding. make certain to try to to your research on flash flooding and weather before you enter into these canyons. There are numbers of fatalities in both of those canyons.

Learn More: https://feedemsoup.org/river-slots-swee ... re-useful/
catrina007
Minister of War
Minister of War

Return to “Game Questions”