Game Questions

Weapons

Have a simple question? Come post it here!

Weapons

Postby Maximus A » Thu Jan 20

I am confused as to how to choose the weapon I should use. I was always thinking, go for the one with the highest attack. But then I noticed the damage per second thing on somethings with lower attacks is higher. Which should I use to choose my weapon?
Maximus A
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Gamertag: Maximus A
Guild: Annona
Server: Chaos

Re: Weapons

Postby Strokke » Thu Jan 20

Highest DPS :)
Strokke
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: Strokke
Guild: TeamZer0
Server: Asylum

Postby Maximus A » Thu Jan 20

alright, thanks strokke :)
Maximus A
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Maximus A » Fri Jan 21

so wait, what does attack do?
Maximus A
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby hellblazer* » Fri Jan 21

Attack does damage. What you also have to look for is the speed of the attack. Some weapons have more damage but less speed so that in the end, a lower damage weapon with higher speed ends up doing more damage per second.
hellblazer*
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: Hellblazer
Guild: Murder

Postby Lary » Fri Jan 21

From what I gather, More attack = More damage done

From what I gather, When there are two weapons with the same DPS, but different attack speeds, then you should choose the one with a faster attack speed to deal more damage in the same amount of time.
Gary the Great
Writer of the poem "Strokke"
Believer of China > all
Proud Member of TeamZer0
Lary
MoW Knight

Gamertag: Gary
Guild: TeamZer0

Postby Knightmares » Fri Jan 21

there are 4 types of weapons (i think)

first! sword. fast attack rate (once per .8 seconds) weakest damage per hit
Second. (something) good attack rate (once per second) Average damage per hit
third (something pointy) okay attack rate. (once per 1.2 seconds) good damage per hit
Fourth (club) Slow attack rate (once per 1.3 seconds) great damage per hit.

But, they have the SAME dps per level requirement of the weapon. why is there multiple?
For one fast attack ones make greater use of ones like attack boosts and good for NPC or heroes that don't run away.
The slower ones however, make better use of the speed up / attack boost combo and deal the best damage that way. best use? against heros and units as they tend to not stay still when you are killing them.
Knightmares
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: Knightmares
Guild: Mercs

Postby Blazde » Fri Jan 21

All the most experienced players spend hours debating whether fast attack is better than big attack or the other way around, but as long you pick highest dps (highest level) you can't go far wrong. Occasionally I'll use a lower level weapon like lv40 instead of lv50 when NPCing if it has a good troop boost eg. +0.3 attack to my archers, but never do that in pvp unless you're jeb and you have a lv50 purple weapon
Blazde
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: Blazde
Guild: Embalmer

Postby Belle87 » Mon Nov 16

It can without an entirely surprising stretch be seen that various understudies drop out after just one-and-half to two years of getting ready. I often visit free run on sentence checker for more info. The genuine components show that when the masterminding gets to some degree harder, various understudies quit considering the preventions while confronting new issues.
Belle87
Advisor of War
Advisor of War

Postby Belle87 » Mon Nov 16

The Cyanide has passed on the update of Pro Cycling Manager after an extended time interval which isn't sufficient. Click www.passivesentencechecker.com/10-secret-tips-to-find-passive-voice-with-passive-voice-detector-free/ for more guidance. Notwithstanding, the highlights of starting late passed on update are clear.
Belle87
Advisor of War
Advisor of War

Return to “Game Questions”