Snail Games Podcast

Episode 10 Thread

Episode 10 Thread

Postby Strokke » Tue Feb 15

This week's podcast is all about that famous four-letter word L-O-V-E. We show our love to some players with this week's shoutouts, say what we love about the expansion (now live on all servers btw!!), and talk about many other lovely, lovely things.

So call your loved one over, light some candles, open a bottle of wine, and groove to the smooth sounds of the Snail Games podcast.

http://snailgames.podbean.com/2011/02/1 ... y-edition/
Strokke
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: Strokke
Guild: TeamZer0
Server: Asylum

Re: Episode 10 Thread

Postby Kriminel » Tue Feb 15

you should do these things live and take questions :) its pretty fun listening to you

Question: can you elaborate a bit on the empty hero food thingy?
Kriminel
Minister of War
Minister of War

Gamertag: Kriminel
Guild: Murder

Postby Peach » Tue Feb 15

When you intercept a hero and win their food decreases to 0 and they can halt but cannot march anywhere. So only real option is to just march home. Although some will halt and heal and try to take out what they can anyways it still cuts down on solo hero's some.

Podcast was great! Excited for the secret event on Saturday. Thanks for the mention on the trivia event I hope we get it back soon! :)

Btw, what is with the "chicken mcnuggets" comment at the end of like EVERY podcast? Strokke you are a goofball!
I’ve gotta roll the dice, Never look back and never think twice!
Peach
MoW Knight

Gamertag: Peach
Guild: Asylum
Server: Chaos

Postby Strokke » Tue Feb 15

Peach wrote:When you intercept a hero and win their food decreases to 0 and they can halt but cannot march anywhere. So only real option is to just march home. Although some will halt and heal and try to take out what they can anyways it still cuts down on solo hero's some.

Podcast was great! Excited for the secret event on Saturday. Thanks for the mention on the trivia event I hope we get it back soon! :)

Btw, what is with the "chicken mcnuggets" comment at the end of like EVERY podcast? Strokke you are a goofball!

I said it randomly during a mic-check once :)
Strokke
Emperor of War
Emperor of War

Gamertag: Strokke

Postby Kriminel » Tue Feb 15

Thank you Peach for the clarification. One more question: as far as i understood from the podcast the only buttons that are enabled in the hero dialog are recall and instant recall - so in essence they cant heal and re-intercept?

Sorry Strokke for hijacking your tread :) This is related to the latest podcast tho :)
Kriminel
Minister of War
Minister of War

Gamertag: Kriminel
Guild: Murder

Postby LatinoKnight » Tue Feb 15

Did not know heroes now had 0 food if they lost a fight on world map..
Will have to try that out :)

Looking forward to friday rumbles and saturday's event

edit: killed someone in world map and they did not go down to 0 food..perhaps i misunderstood?
LatinoKnight
Minister of War
Minister of War

Gamertag: LatinoKnight
Guild: Egypt

Postby jmay89 » Tue Feb 15

From my experience with it.. In CZ areas they dont lose the food.. but i have had it happen in in egypt, and china and lost all my food
jmay89
MoW Knight

Gamertag: Jmay
Guild: Centuria

Postby Lary » Thu Feb 17

1) Can you give me a shoutout so I can be famous?
2) There's this song, "SkullCrusher Mountain". Best Valentine's Day song ever. Fits perfectly with my huge ego. You guys should definitely send it to your partner :P
3) I fell asleep in the middle of the podcast... :(
Gary the Great
Writer of the poem "Strokke"
Believer of China > all
Proud Member of TeamZer0
Lary
MoW Knight

Gamertag: Gary

Postby skarskir » Sun Feb 27

Last edited by skarskir on Mon Feb 28, edited 1 time in total.
skarskir
General of War
General of War

Gamertag: skarskir
Guild: None

Postby Thizz » Mon Feb 28

Hello Thizz here.. Anyways I'm new to the forums but I have been playing for some time now so I would just like to say hello to everyone here. The reason why I am posting tho is that while the servers were down due to maintenance I decided to check out the SnailGames podcasts and I really enjoyed them. So I have boon looking for the time that you do them live so I can get in on all the excitement but cannot find it anywhere so if someone could hook it up it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Thizz
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Gamertag: Thizz
Guild: Sacred R

Return to “Snail Games Podcast”