Bug Reports

TM_FR server OFF !!

Bugs? Eeeewwwwwwww.....! Let us know when you find one.

TM_FR server OFF !!

Postby KingOfPersia » Fri Nov 25

Hello

TM_FR connection is impossible please do something wen can't play !

THANK YOU
KingOfPersia
Advisor of War
Advisor of War

Re: TM_FR server OFF !!

Postby turboturbat » Fri Nov 25

All are dead :)
turboturbat
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Freakidiot » Fri Nov 25

These clowns running and maintaining their servers are apparently not capable of doing their jobs.
Freakidiot
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby CNightAngel » Fri Nov 25

i cant still log in where is load screen , i got 47% and nothing change. i try during last 5 hours. omg i must do research tomorow is end of event at new server
CNightAngel
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby 10153309725718615 » Fri Nov 25

Of course i have to be reminded of snail customer experience for the past few years to remind me why i left, as an major coiner, i had not experienced a gaming system who has denied customer of enjoyable playing time instead we have issues upon issues, is my fault to come back even though i invested probably 500.00 this server 61 , i will recall, get it back after 24 days and never come back to this silly game again, and if i do i will no longer give snail the joy of knowing a credit card again . PS happy thanks giving day lol
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

HEY RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX YOUR FREAKING SERVERS!!!!!!!!!! As long as this game has been around these type issues should not be happening. If you are to stupid to fix it then get someone with half a brain in there to fix it. This is EXACTLY why people quit playing these games. When they have precious little time to play and you idiots have the servers down during the only times they can play then why continue playing. They go and find new games to play that actually work. Don't expect people to pump money into a game that doesn't work.
Freakidiot
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby CNightAngel » Fri Nov 25

the sad is tomorow at 9:00 end event and if today i dont open the game i dont get a stuff pet .... and without my fault i dont obtain a reward which i could get.. omg
CNightAngel
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Congratulations you bunch of fuktards. The servers have now been down for 13 hours. You all are really brilliant. Prepare yourselves for the flood of refuted charges made from people who have invested money in your game. There is absolutely no excuse for this delay. The only excuse you all have is that you are to stupid to run the servers and keep them functioning. FUKTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freakidiot
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Hey you bunch of fucking stupid ass idiots. Now once you do manage to get logged on to the servers you cannot assign troops to the hero. Wow you all are totally fucking stupid. Great job you bunch of fucktard idiots.
Freakidiot
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Freakidiot » Sun Nov 27

I see you all are still a bunch of incompetent mother fucking retards. Great fucking work snail developers. You all are useless at your jobs
Freakidiot
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Return to “Bug Reports”