Bug Reports

MOW players need support

Bugs? Eeeewwwwwwww.....! Let us know when you find one.

MOW players need support

Postby SUPER1 » Mon Apr 24

Hello,

I see in mow servers miss support from game managers. When new patch came T8 troops was faster and had higher stats. Players reported it because troops was better then using a power hero. But after a new patch came out and it made heroes range. Now a power hero can kill a command hero easily. I think troops need same stats as they had before. Faster, long distance, high attack and command hero will be useful again.
As I remember, few years ago, mow had some game manager who was players in game to. They ban players who use offensive words and most important thing block players who use alternative accounts for their benefits. Actual situation on all servers is out of control because some players have over 100 accounts for creating guilds to safe declare their contested zones. Solution?! It is easy, guilds under 10k fighting capability can't declare. Are other more ways to stop but I think this is most easiest to program for you lazy tech.
I heard people losing their accounts by inactivity. Deleting good accounts (cats) and leaving alts around (mouses) this won't stop lag in game.
I hope this problems will be solved soon before players quit game and tech delete their accounts.
p.s: alts, watch your mouth in comments. Who agree support this report.
Thank you all
SUPER1
Noob of War
Noob of War

Gamertag: SUPER
Guild: None
Server: Reverence

Re: MOW players need support

Postby Taranroman » Fri May 05

hey snail you have firearms II on russian servers why dont you merge us with them and give us patches they have. They have war same time zone as we have. They are 2 patches behind US servers but still there will be a big step ahead for us. Merge us with them and we will be content. Or move all our accounts there as you did when you moved here our accounts from gpotato.

How much u need to be asked to do this?

There are players on these EU servers.

Shall I write to north coreea leader to test some nuclear weapon on you to wake you up?

Why u like people to beg you to do something?
Taran-VERY PLEASED TM_EN SERVER PLAYER
Taranroman
General of War
General of War

Gamertag: Taran
Server: Vengence

Re: MOW players need support

Postby Taranroman » Fri May 05

maybe you need people to topup but how the fck topup if u give us no good things in shop.

I tell you what to do:

Stop lairs drops, bring patch, give us items in shop and make events for us. This way people will start topup. And you will earn something.
Its like a circle but YOU HAVE TO START MOVING THAT CIRCLE. You give it an impulse then we will do the rest.
Taran-VERY PLEASED TM_EN SERVER PLAYER
Taranroman
General of War
General of War

Gamertag: Taran
Server: Vengence

Return to “Bug Reports”