Bug Reports

Hero Gems

Bugs? Eeeewwwwwwww.....! Let us know when you find one.

Hero Gems

Postby jroy232000@live.com[] » Mon Jan 29

Has anyone else lost the gems on thier hero after the maintenance on 1/26/18? I have lost over 35k defense, 4.5k attack, and 1.5k power. Logged on after the maintenance and discovered them missing and Snail refuses to check my account before maintenance and compare to after. They say they show no records of lost gems.....wth... if they checked they could see they are missing.
Last edited by jroy232000@live.com[] on Thu Feb 01, edited 1 time in total.
jroy232000@live.com[]
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Re: Hero Gems

Postby Karlos » Tue Jan 30

Same for me and same for many of my guild mates who lost stats like you or even more and Snail gives always same answer... "The operation team checked your account and they didn't find you have lose gem records"... they even told me that checked my situation since november 2017 while i clearly told them that they could just control the situation the day before the maintenance without going so back in time... especially since i started playing in october and if they control my situation in november it is obvious that they can't see many differences
Karlos
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby jroy232000@live.com[] » Tue Jan 30

i would suggest that anyone that has used pay-pal to buy points to file a dispute and get your money back.
jroy232000@live.com[]
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Karlos » Tue Jan 30

Oh, I'm sure it will happen... I already heard many decided to do that... probably it will push the operation team to check better
Karlos
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby snailsucks » Fri Feb 02

I think these GM's are paid off by someone....perhaps an administrator that din't get his way in the game or maybe someone pissed im off. No matter what they can have this time suck and keep maxing out thier credit cards for these sorry excuse for GM'S. Had a rumor going around that is may have been Highlander or Hamburglar on 64.
snailsucks
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Alucard » Sat Feb 24

I know that it isn't the answer you are looking for and it won't help the current situation however, I would suggest making sure to take screenshots of things associated with your account that are worth value. Troops, gears, flags, gems, point vouchers, points, equipment vouchers to name but a few. I know that in the past I have lost thousands of equipment vouchers and have not had them restored by Snail's support team due to not having screenshots as proof (despite sending many mails and speaking to GMs on skype).

Honestly to save yourself the headache of going around in circles with Snail, just take screenshots of everything. It will make your case easier to justify and speeds up the process for both parties.

Hopefully you get it resolved soon.

Have a good day
Oh you are just a treat
Alucard
General of War
General of War

Gamertag: Alucard
Guild: Frenchies
Server: Warhorse

Postby jroy232000@live.com[] » Tue Feb 27

i just disputed all transactions with snail since the start of the server through pay-pal , and got back every penny i had spent on this game. now i say good bye to this sorry game, and i hope more people will dispute when snail screws them up.
jroy232000@live.com[]
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Postby Shayk0 » Fri Mar 02

BANA TÜRKÇE KAREKTER SECENEGINI YONLENDIREBILIRMISINIZ ESKIDEN VARDI 6 7 yıl önce oynuyamıyom unutmuşumö :D
Shayk0
Noob of War
Noob of War

Postby zaphusband » Mon Jun 04

Thanks for your post~
I also have the same problem :D
Play happy wheels | run 3 free gameplay.
zaphusband
Noob of War
Noob of War

Postby mickeyS » Mon Jun 11

I've had also lost lots of gems but after some time I found them back.
Love is friendship that has caught fire.
Play bonk.io for free.
mickeyS
Trainee of War
Trainee of War

Gamertag: Enemy
Guild: None
Server: Rage

Return to “Bug Reports”