Events 1: Daily Login Bonuses!
April 5 - April 11
For the first 7 days after the merger we will be giving away a free bonus each day! All you have to do is login to the newly merged server and you will receive the bonus after the event is complete. You can get a reward each day you login, plus you will get a bonus prize if you login every day! Free items just for logging in? Looks like we’re still taking our crazy pills!
Day 1 Graveyard Shift*1
Day 2 Restoration Medal*1
Day 3 Repair Gem*2
Day 4 Hero Alias*1
Day 5 Exodus*1
Day 6 Instant Recon*4
Day 7 Hero Turnstile Order Pack
1. Bonuses are limited to one account per day
2. The login bonus will sent 3 business days after the event is over (this means items will not be sent over the weekend). Please ensure you have enough free space in your mail and treasure box for these bonuses.
Events 2: Double Experience
April 5 –April 6
For the first two days of the merger we will be running Double EXP Don’t miss out on this limited time chance to level up your XP faster than ever!
Events 3: Path of Greatness – Arena Level Up
You have my sword… And you have my bow… And my axe!
April 5- April 11
Suit up or shut up, it’s time for take part in the first great battle this server will see! Two armies will enter the arena, but only one will escape victorious in this race to the top of the Ranks.
At the end of Feb 6 we will collect all the Arena data and divvy out rewards to the top 10 ranked Arena players. Should there be a tie, we will give respective prize to the player that reached that rank first.
What are you waiting for? Fight!
Check out the full list of prizes blow:
|1st||Lvl.80 purple power weapon(Shiny Gladiator Blade)*1|
|Lvl.80 purple power equipment(Shiny Gladiator Armor)*1|
|2nd||Lvl.70 purple constitution weapon(Supernatural Evil Spirit Sword)*1|
|Lvl.70 purple constitution equipment(Supernatural Evil Spirit Ring)*1|
|3rd||Lvl.70 purple constitution weapon(Supernatural Evil Spirit Swords)*1|
|4th-10th||Lvl.70 purple constitution equipment(Supernatural Evil Spirit Helmet)*1|
-Bonuses will be sent out 2 business days after event has ended
Please ensure your mailbox and treasure box has adequate room for the prizes
Event 4 Name: Feed the Beast – Single Purchase Top Up
Game Time Decision
April 5 - April 11
Now is the time to stand tall and make your first battlefield decision, Top up your Mow account!
For the first 7 days of this mammoth merger, we will be giving players that make a single purchase top up of 100 points or more, lavish prizes!
Gem of Fortune*2,Untouchable*1 ,Wrath of Mars Box*1
Gem of Fortune*5,Untouchable*2,Wrath of Mars Box*2
Gem of Fortune*1,Untouchable*4, Wrath of Mars Box*3
1. Bonuses will be sent out 2 business days after the event has ended
2. Bonuses are based on a single purchase
-Please ensure your mailbox and treasure box has adequate room for the prizes
-Players are eligible to participate in this event as well as other concurrent events
Events 5: Amassed Army – Cumulative Top Up
Get Points or Die Trying
April 5 - April 11
Now is the time to stock up on points and fulfill your duty as the protector of your civilization. For 7 days we will be giving players the opportunity to receive bonuses items for cumulatively topping up 500 points or more.
Check out the full details below:
500 Point Top Up
Birthrights of Nobility*10
Lvl.70 Purple Constitution Equipment(Supernatural Evil Spirit Leather Armor)*1
1000 Point Top Up
Birthrights of Nobility*15
Lvl.70 Purple power weapon(Distinctive Rage Blade)*1
Lvl.70 Purple Constitution Equipment ( Supernatural Evil Spirit Earrings*1
Supernatural Evil Spirit Mantle*1)
2000 Point Top Up
Birthrights of Nobility *20
Lvl.80 Purple power Equipment (Shiny Gladiator Mantle*1
Shiny Gladiator Earrings*1, Shiny Gladiator Ring*1)
- Points must be topped up during the specified time frame
- Bonus limited to 1 per account
- Bonuses will be sent 2 business days after event ends
Event 6: Right of Designation
A Name to Kill For
April 4 - April 11
You guys have been asking for a merger and now you’ve got it, but what shall we name this new behemoth? What kind of name should be chosen, who should choose it? So many questions and so few answers… Who are we to decide what the server’s name should be, in war history is written by those that win. Now is your chance to make Ministry of War history and put your name on the game.
That’s right; we’re giving the server name-right to the most controlled Contested Zones on the server after the 7th day of release.
What kind of name can the winning Guild choose for the server? Clearly we have to use discretion in selecting an appropriate name submission, but we will try not to limit your options. You can choose your guild name, guild leader name, favorite war term, or anything else you can think of. You don’t need to follow our naming structure; as long as the name is appropriate we will allow it.
What to make your mark on MoW? Here’s how it works:
1. The top territory holding guild on Feb 6 as indicated in the guild rank tab will be contacted to submit 3 names for our approval
2. We will review the list and either pick one of the three names or contact the Guild leader for more submissions
3. Once an acceptable name is chosen, we will rename the server and create new server graphics for that name. Additionally, we will also place your guild flag on the server select screen server image.
When this event is done, everyone will know your guild has made an impact on the server, whether they like it or not.
Here are some of the conditions of this event:
1. It has to be an English word/phrase
2. The name should be in good taste and must be appropriate for all gamers
3. The name cannot contain offensive material (racism, sexism, etc…)
4. We reserve the right to reject any submitted name; however, we will request additional submissions from the Guild leader.
Should there be a tie for the number of controlled CZs, we will have a faceoff battle.
We will provide a specific CZ to overtake at a specific time and the winning Guild will get the naming rights.